Hyderabad, March 26 (IANS) Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi is finally on social media and his following is, not surprisingly, phenomenal already. In less than 24 hours that he joined Twitter and Instagram on the occasion of Ugadi -- the Telugu new year -- on Wednesday, he has managed to garnered mega numbers.
On Instagram, he debuted with the handle @chiranjeevikonidela and has 438k followers by early Thursday morning. He started out posting a picture of himself, followed by one where he strikes a happy pose with his mother, Anjana Devi.
His Twitter account is called @KChiruTweets. The count of followers was already closing in on the 100,000 mark by Thursday morning.
On Twitter, too, he posted the same picture with his mother as on Instagram.
"Home Time.. Mom Time !! Let's especially take care of our parents and elders during this time. Send me your selfies with your parents/elders. #StayHomeStaySafe #UnitedAgainstCorona," he tweeted as caption with the picture.
On Twitter as well as Instagram, Chiranjeevi introduces himself as: "Indian. Actor."
He appealed to all his fans to take care of the elders in the household in these trying times of coronavirus lockdown.
Chennai, April 2 (IANS) In order to boost the manufacture of anti-malarial, anti-virul drugs, invasive ventilators, intensive care unit (ICU) monitors, masks and personal protective equipment (PPE), the Tamil Nadu government on Thursday announced incentives like guaranteed off take, interest subsidy and others.
The measures were announced to meet the increased demand for the above items to treat the increasing Coronavirus infected persons in the state.
According to the government, eligible units will be provided with:
- guaranteed sourcing of 50 per cent of the production by Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation
- 30 per cent investment subsidy subject to a maximum of Rs 20 crore spread out equally over five years
- micro/small/medium scale units involved in production of the above items will be classified as `Thrust Sector' and be offered the existing incentives;
- the units can start production and necessary permissions could be obtained later under single window clearance process
- 100 per cent exemption from stamp duty
- interest subsidy on working capital loan up to six per cent for two quarters till December 31, 2020.